Products // Medical Device Cleaners
- Concentrated acid solution for fast descaling
- Formulated to be safe for use on most instruments and devices
- Biodegradable surfactant system with recyclable packaging
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, low foaming, free rinsing
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for the prevention of corrosion of medical instruments during the cleaning process
- Can be used in Ultrasonic & Manual cleaning of instruments prior to disinfecting or sterilisation procedures.
- Complies with AS/NZS4187 and AS/NZS4815
SteriCleen Scale Remover is a highly active acid medical device detergent specifically designed for the removal of oxides, salts and other inorganic residues via both machine and manual cleaning operations. SteriCleen Scale Remover is a concentrated formula which is low foaming, non-staining and effective in both hard and soft water.
- Manual cleaning of Medical and Dental instruments prior to the disinfection or sterilisation process.
- Use as a dedicated cleaner in conjunction with Ultrasonic cleaning machines.
- Manual cleaning of large and small equipment.
Directions for Use
- Manufacturer’s instructions should be strictly followed as advised by the instrument provider.
- Prepare a fresh ready to use solution daily.
- Dilution prior to use:
- Heavy soiling: Dilute 20ml per Litre of water
- Medium to light soiling: Dilute 10ml per litre of water
Discard diluted solutions within 24 hours of preparation
Note: Instrument cleaners are not disinfectants, and all instruments should be cleaned, rinsed and drained before immersion in an instrument grade DISINFECTANT, or prior to autoclaving.
|9224/42||SteriCleen Scale Remover||5 Litres|